I'm not confused. I'm just well mixed.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Welcome

Hi everyone. I've finally decided to go ahead and jump on the blog bandwagon. I need to express my sincere thanks to both Jackie and Jen who were very helpful in walking me through the whole set up. For those of you who haven't been in touch or are just starting to read this here is a little bit about myself and the family.

I have been married to the loving husband James for the past eight years. He is an engineer and works for one of the ethanol companies in the state. I stay home and take care of our three wonderful children Matthew who is 5 and in Kindergarten. Carolyn who is 4 and in preschool. And little Andrew who will turn two next month. We have a cat named Katrina or Trina for short.

I'll be adding more posts from time to time so I invite you to stop by and see what's been going on.

No comments: