I'm not confused. I'm just well mixed.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy 8th Birthday Matthew





I still can't believe it's been 8 years since I first saw your cute little face and held you in my arms. While your face is still cute, you have grown way too big for me to pick up and carry around. I love you enthusiastic spirit and love of life. Your smile is always present and you have such a goofy sense of humor. Even though you think in literal terms, you can still find a way to laugh at yourself (or me) when corrected on what the slang meaning of the word or phrase is. As far as brains go..well you've got lots of those. I am amazed at how smart you are and how fast you learn things. I am always trying to stay one step ahead of you when it comes to learning things and it won't be too long before you'll have to ask your father for help with the Math homework.

Happy Birthday my sweet wonderful child. I thank God each and every night for bringing you into my life..your name says it all.

Matthew - Gift from God.

No comments: