I'm not confused. I'm just well mixed.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Carolyn



Hanging with Mom and Andrew at the Butterfly House. Loved it!!



OK, bring on the snow.







Yes, this is my happy smile. Mom made us cake!!!






Oh, so this is what cute looks like.






Today is Carolyn's 6th birthday. It's hard to believe that 6 years have passed since I first looked upon that beautiful face. She is my little artist and has her own unique sense of fashion. I love getting her pictures and paintings and her creative cut-out and glued I'm not sure what this is supposed to be's. For now, pink and purple are the best colors to have in a wardrobe and if it doesn't have some sort of pattern, it's not worth wearing. I really didn't know that you could in fact wear a skirt under a dress or a dress over a shirt and pants. Socks don't necessarily have to match, or be the same length. Every day is a new adventure.
Happy Birthday my little princess.

1 comment:

The Hull Family said...

I love it! Happy Birthday, Carolyn!!!