I'm not confused. I'm just well mixed.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Vikings photos


NY Giants buses warming up for the looong trip back to the airport.


Pam and I before the game.



Me standing on the Viking at midfield.


"The Purple One" watching the game.



Late in the 3rd quarter..notice the quarterback change. #7 on field and #4 in the hat on the sidelines.


Coach Childress on the move.


The defensive players going over their next set of plays

Poor Eli Manning....he's been stopped again.


Sometime during the first half. Viking offense plans next play during a time out.


Coin toss--MN won.



Viking Ship right before the team runs out on the field.



NY Giants warming up.



Field goal unit practicing before the game.



I think this is Chester Taylor and Adrian Peterson but I'm not quite sure.




My view of the field.












No comments: